5 Steps for Smart Software Internationalization
For businesses going global, a successful expansion strategy usually includes moving into new language markets. Software internationalization (sometimes abbreviated as “i18n”) is the process of preparing your software code for the localization process, allowing you to smoothly and quickly launch your software around the world.
In our insider guide to software internationalization, you’ll learn:
- How to plan for localization right from the start
- How to best clean code for software localization
- Why Unicode is essential for multiple languages
- What strings should be translated and what strings left alone
- How to anticipate text expansion in your strings
- Why pseudo-translation can save you valuable time by fixing bugs before you start the software localization process
Complete the form to the right to retrieve your free download.
Share this guide with friends and colleagues: