Reduce Translation Costs Using Single-Sourcing
Single-sourcing means maintaining one source of content for multiple deliverables and audiences. When you reuse content, even in English, you save money and increase consistency. When you translate single-sourced content, the cost savings multiply.
In our insider guide to single-sourcing for translation, you’ll learn:
- What is single-sourcing for translation
- Why it will benefit your translation time and budget
- How to repurpose content across your company
- Single-sourcing best practices
- How single-sourcing fits into the translation and localization process
Complete the form to the right to retrieve your free download.
Share this guide with friends and colleagues: