Getting Up To Speed With Agile Localization
You know that time is money. Agile development, designed to work in short sprints instead of long development cycles, is a great way to keep on top of customer demands and the latest technological changes. Agile has become standard for most software companies, but is quickly spreading to other industries. Curious as to how Agile localization can help your business?
- Why Agile is important for any global business
- How Agile impacts localization, particularly in the testing phase
- How to decide if Waterfall or Agile workflows make more sense for your project
- The best ways to coordinate and plan for SimShip success
- Why workload spikes might be costing you up to 10% more than necessary
Ready to learn the secrets of Agile-style software localization?
Complete the form to the right to retrieve your free download.
Share this guide with friends and colleagues: