6 Considerations to Optimize Your Company’s Global Website
In this eBook on streamlining website translation and localization, we help you understand everything you need to consider before translating your website.
You will learn:
- How to use a practice called “pseudo-localization” for easy identification of source content
- How to leverage content management systems to decrease workload
- How to implement tips to improve international SEO
- How to create a website design for responsiveness after translation and localization
- How to save time and money by enabling a strategy for text in images
- Best practices for in-context review of translation
Complete the form to the right to retrieve your free download.
Share this guide with friends and colleagues: