Venga offers a complete legal translation solution and covers a wide spectrum of legal areas from contracts and agreements to launching international HR policies. With offices and resources located across the globe, we can quickly deliver quality and cost-effective legal translations in over 100 languages.
Venga offers legal translation services in the following areas:
- Employment & Global HR Policies: We cover a wide range of employment and international HR documents, including employee handbooks/manuals, policies and procedures, HR compliance audits, and employment agreements.
- Business & Corporate: Whether it’s business correspondence or licensing agreements, Venga has your legal translation needs covered.
- Contracts & Agreements: Our legal document translation service includes business-to-business contracts, agreements, and foreign-language documents.
At Venga, we focus on a combination of specific quality tools and processes to ensure that the completed legal translation projects exceed your expectations.
- Quality: We highly value a standardized process that uses professional translators with subject matter and technical expertise, experienced project managers, and delivers projects on or before schedule. We do this by preventing errors before they happen, and fostering long-term client relationships.
- 24/7 Accessibility & Reporting: You always have access to language assets from your projects. We can enable your team to get access to all elements of your project, including language assets such as translation memories or terminology bases when needed. Our dashboard gives you access to several reports that show progress and scope of current and historical projects. Our client portal also informs you of the projects’ statuses and serves as a platform to request quotes, and to receive invoices.
- Speed: We are able to scale our resources and technology offerings to ensure fast quality translation and on-time delivery. We also offer additional ways of cutting total project duration, such as having reviewers start work before a translator completes a project, resulting in reduction of turnaround time by an average of 25%.
- Security: At Venga, we take information security very seriously. In addition to our secure server, network, and premises, only members who are current with their training and have all necessary documentation on file (Venga non-disclosure agreements and up-to-date resumes) can access the Venga Project Management system for client projects. This ensures that each team member conforms to Venga security procedures and the protection of privileged and proprietary information.
Contact Venga today to receive a quote for your translation project today.