About Venga Global
With expertise in translation, localization, and creative services in over 100 languages, Venga partners with clients to help them communicate globally and support their global ambitions. We follow a strategy of building robust programs for continuous translation and localization for enterprise clients. These programs are supported by an agile production team, an innovative tools and technology approach, a specialized supply chain, and an ISO-certified quality assurance team.
Founded in 2008, Venga is headquartered in San Francisco, C.A. with offices around the globe.
About the Job
We’re seeking a Translator and a Reviewer to collaborate with us on EN > Faroese, H.R. (Human Resource) software localization projects.
- Client background: an HR I.T. solutions company who has developed a platform for measuring and improving companies’ employee engagement.
- CAT tool: Crowdin
- Content type: software UI (User Interface)
- Service required: Translation or Editing
- Native speaker of Faroese
- Degree in Translation, Linguistics, Language Studies or five years of full-time professional experience in translating.
- Experience in software localization (strings) in the context of H.R. solutions. Familiar with H.R./employee engagement concepts.
- Comfortable translating strings out of context (questions can be raised)
- Experienced or willing to learn to work in Crowdin.
How to Apply
Is this job the right fit for you?
Let’s speak at email@example.com. Get in touch with your
- Up-to-date CV
- Per word Translation and Editing rates, and your Hourly rate in EUR/USD