About Venga Global
With expertise in translation, localization, and creative services in over 100 languages, Venga partners with clients to help them communicate globally and support their global ambitions. We follow a strategy of building robust programs for continuous translation and localization for enterprise clients. These programs are supported by an agile production team, an innovative tools and technology approach, a specialized supply chain, and an ISO-certified quality assurance team.
Founded in 2008, Venga is headquartered in San Francisco, C.A. with offices around the globe.
About the Job
At Venga, we believe achieving great Quality is a collaborative process; in which receiving continuous feedback on translations is essential for our linguistic partners’ success.
We’re seeking talented freelance linguists to join our team and collaborate with us on LQA (Language Quality Assurance) projects, in a variety of fields. Linguists with diverse specializations are all welcome to apply.
By LQA, we mean checking the final translation done by Venga’s partner translators and logging errors, and corrections/improvement suggestions into a report which scores the translation. An arbitration step is also included, and tasks are paid on an hourly basis.
We have a dynamic Quality Team whose intent is to help our linguistic partners improve and we want you to be a part of this effort.
Vacancies are available in the following languages:
- Hmong into English
- Kyrgyz into English
- Latin into English
- Luxembourgish into English
- Sindhi into English
- Pashto into English
- Native speaker of one of the above-listed languages, excellent command, and understanding of English
- Degree in Translation, Linguistics, Language Studies or an equivalent degree that includes significant translation training, from a recognized institution of higher education
- 5+ years of localization experience with a focus on LQA
- Attention to detail and ability to provide concise and constructive feedback
How to Apply
Is this job the right fit for you?
Let’s speak at firstname.lastname@example.org. Get in touch with your:
- Up-to-date CV
- Hourly rate for LQA, ideally in USD