About Venga Global
With expertise in translation, localization, and creative services in over 100 languages, Venga partners with clients to help them communicate globally and support their global ambitions. We follow a strategy of building robust programs for continuous translation and localization for enterprise clients. These programs are supported by an agile production team, an innovative tools and technology approach, a specialized supply chain, and an ISO-certified quality assurance team.
Founded in 2008, Venga is headquartered in San Francisco, C.A. with offices around the globe.
About the Job
We’re seeking (United States) English-native translators for an on-site project at our client’s premises in Paris, France. Our client is a market-leading provider of cloud-based talent management software. Please see below for more information.
- Language combination: French (France) > English (United States)
- Project start date: ASAP
- project end date: mid-October 2019
- Location: Paris, France (exact address will be shared upon signing of our NDA). Please note for now we are only looking to speak to candidates already based in Paris
- Total volume to be translated: 50,000 words (to be split between 2 linguists, so 25,000 words each)
- Native speaker of enUS
- Experience in software localization
- Knowledge of human resource software (ERP, HCM). Previous experience with SAP, PeopleSoft, and Oracle or similar preferred
- Be available for 40 hours/week (9.30 am – 6.30 pm) for translation work between now and mid-October.
- Agree to work onsite in Paris, France
How to Apply
Is this job the right fit for you?
Let’s speak at email@example.com. Send us an email outlining:
- Your H.R. software localization experience
- Confirming if you’re happy to work on-site at the client’s offices and confirm that you are based in Paris, France
- Listing CAT tools you’re familiar with
- Your hourly rate in EUR or USD