Venga is currently looking for Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from the HR-Tech industry to grow and extend our global service teams of 3rd party SME-Reviewers. You will work very closely with our clients to ensure that the right message is being conveyed and will partake in product training sessions on a regular basis. You are involved in terminology and style guide creating and maintenance, answer questions from the translation teams regarding the product or content for your specific language in cooperation with or on behalf of the client. Overall, you work with the translation team and the client on a variety of content (UI, Websites, Marketing collateral, documentation etc) with the ultimate goal, to deliver a final product that accurately reflects the desired marketing messages, company style and terminology, company culture as well as local market influences.
This is a contractor position.
- 5-10 years of experience in the HR-Tech industry, with a deep and detailed understanding of HR-Tech software from companies such as Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, Workday etc
- Native Speaker of a non-English language, French(France) and Japanese are preferred
- Lives in-country is preferred
- Good command of the English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good PC skills
Certified in any official certification programs for clients mentioned above
Linguistic or Translation skills
Knowledge of terminology and style guide concepts
Experience with CAT tools, TM systems
Experience with Localization/Translation processes and projects
If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org by sending us your most recent CV, cover letter and at least two professional references from the HR-Tech industry.