We at Venga understand how critical it is to be precise in translation of materials relating to the life sciences. Venga has the quality standards and knowledge to provide the most specific and meticulous translations, while providing ISO 17100 compliant services.
Our in-country subject-matter experts (SMEs) assure the quality and usability of our translations in the following fields in the life sciences:
Companies that manufacture medical devices must comply with international regulatory requirements in order to market their products in targeted regions. They must describe their devices correctly and meet local language needs to ensure safe and proper use of their products.
We can serve companies that manufacture:
- Medical devices and equipment
- Biotechnology research equipment
- Healthcare management software
- Scientific and technical instruments
With our language expertise in life science translations and understanding of global regulatory environments, we can help medical device companies deliver product materials and documentation that meet local needs.
We provide precise, accurate translation of the most technical and time-sensitive documents for biotech and medical devices, such as:
- Market Authorization Applications (MAA)
- Instructions for Use (IFU) documents
- Manuals for patients or physicians
- Other printed documentation
- Packaging and labeling
- Marketing materials
For pharmaceutical companies, translation quality and time to market are essential. Marketing pharmaceuticals in the target environment requires strict adherence to local regulations.
Our experience includes working with companies that create:
- Diagnostic substances
- Drug delivery systems
We provide precise, accurate translation of critical documents such as:
- Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs) for submission to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and equivalent entities in other countries
- Patient Information Leaflets (PIL)
- Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC)
- Marketing materials
Clinical research is becoming increasingly globalized, for cost savings, increased patient participation, and faster time-to-market. Contract Research Organizations (CROs) must deliver accurate research with a quick turnaround.
We can provide translations to CROs of the following documents:
- Informed Consent Forms (ICF)
- Study protocols
- Patient diaries
- Research reports
Contact Venga today to receive a quote for your translation project today.