What is it?
InView for Product is an online tool that enables in-context translation and review of web based products, desktop apps, and websites.
Why does it matter?
InView for Product takes out much of the time and expense of testing your product for other languages. Powered by Rigi, InView will allow for a screen capture of every view of your product and create a working instance in which translators can input their translations straight into the matching fields. It is now possible to do in-context review of your translated and localized product without involving external testing vendors.
How do we do it?
1. Clients will provide source resource files. These can be in a variety of formats (.json, .xml, txt, etc).
2. Venga will generate a Rigi language file from the source. These are the same as the original source files but have hidden tokens added before and after every string to track what needs to be translated.
3. Clients then host the Rigi language files on their staging server.
4. Every page and view in the product is screen captured to generate an in-context clone.
5. The in-context clone is sent automatically to Rigi’s cloud server for translation and review.
6. Venga linguists translate and internal and external reviewers review in-context, directly on the clone for more accurate translations.
7. We will deliver translated files back to the client in the original format. For example, if the original source is a .json file then we will deliver a translated .json file.
8. Completed translations are published on the production server.