With only three months before the next major release, Mindjet faced two critical tasks, each with a formidable set of challenges:
• Consolidating Mindjet’s and Spigit’s translation and localization efforts under one team while unifying localization into a new Agile process.
• Creating language assets (translation memory, language glossaries, etc.).
• Establishing repeatable deployment, testing, and quality control procedures to sustain regular simultaneous shipment (simship) for the complete suite of MindManager and SpigitEngage products.
• Onboarding internal and external product teams against the clock.
• Reviewing and improving the existing translation and localization of Spigit’s product.
• Producing a better-than-ever major release into 10 languages.